Thursday, July 14, 2011

Royal Couple May Have Twins Next June

Kate Middleton and Prince William are such a fairytale story it seems like nothing could go wrong and it seems like it won’t. Hollyscoop talked to Celebrity Astrologer Terry Nazon who told us that the Royal couple truly are a match made in royal heaven.
   “Do I think they are soul mates? Absolutely. Are they in love? Absolutely. Is he so attracted to her? Absolutely. Does she do it for him? Absolutely,” Nazon tells exclusively to the interviewer. Nazon tells media person, “I think this year there’s going to be an announcement that they’re going to have a baby. It could be as soon as the first week of August or it could be in October. I think definitely by June of 2012 we’ll have little princes or princesses.”
   Nazon even thinks there could be a double surprise for Kate, “I can’t rule out twins for her, I can’t rule that out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment