Friday, June 17, 2011

Emma Can Not Wait To Have Family Of Her Own



   Emma Watson has revealed that she “can’t wait” to have a family of her own. The Harry Potter star told the Daily Record that she hopes to settle down and have children in the future. “I have very strong family values and I would definitely hope that marriage and kids would be in my future,” she said. “I can’t wait to be a mum.” Watson continued: “My father remarried and I have three younger half-siblings. One is 7, and the other two, who are identical twins, are 5. So yeah, I’m pretty good with young kids, I think.”
  Discussing the type of qualities she looks for in a partner, the 21-year-old explained: “Kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence and someone who can make me laugh.
  “Manners are important. The way I was brought up, my dad is very strict and much focused on that, so if I see anyone be rude to anyone else, it’s an immediate turnoff. I can’t bear it. I think being polite is quite key for me. Being kind and being aware of people around you is definitely a big one.” Watson, who split from musician George Craig last year, resounded when asked about the importance of looks: “I was talking to my friend about this the other day. I don’t have a ‘type’. You could line up photographs of the guys I’ve dated and they all look totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment